Dead Money

SELECT thoughts FROM paul ORDER BY rand()

Sunday, November 13, 2005

South Carolina enters AP poll at No. 19

SI.com - NCAA Football - South Carolina enters AP poll at No. 19 - Sunday November 13, 2005 1:25PM

We did it! The Gamecocks are for real!

In just 10 games Spurrier's affect is already being seen. The team and the fans believe we can win against anyone!

As the clock ticked down to 0:00, the feeling in Williams Brice was amazing. Over 80,000 fans felt the relief from past seasons of unfulfilled greatness. Now we can truly celebrate!

It's a great time to be a Gamecock!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    paul g you're pretty passionate with your comments but have you ever heard of this - work from home ? I bet if you were to have a look you would get pretty excited. Take a peek and tell me what you think.

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Greetings: I was just out looking for information about make money, and found your site, and even though, South Carolina enters AP poll at No. 19 is not exactly what I had in mind, it certainly got me to take notice. Nice read I now know why I found you when I was looking for make money. I am glad I stopped by for a look, thanks

     

Post a Comment

<< Home