Dead Money

SELECT thoughts FROM paul ORDER BY rand()

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Video iPod - TV Shows NOT Movies

Apple - iPod

The new iPod was released today! I've had my iPod Photo for less than a year and am wanting the new one!!

Everyone was expecting a video iPod, and that's what we got. But I like many others was thinking about how they could do movies on it. And I wasn't real excited about watching movies on an iPod. I don't have the much time when I'm using the iPod and the screen is too small for that.

But Apple was smarter than that! They are putting music videos and tv shows on iTunes for download to the iPod. Now that I would watch! Catch up on an episode I miss or watch the past season! Great idea!!

Hmm wonder how much I can sell my iPod for on Ebay??

1 Comments:

  • At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a cool blog you've got yourself here. Found your blog while searching for more information at yahoo about Video iPod - TV Shows NOT Movies. Your blog has quite a lot of interesting thoughts. Keep up the good work, paul g.

    Cheers,
    save money

     

Post a Comment

<< Home