Dead Money

SELECT thoughts FROM paul ORDER BY rand()

Monday, September 12, 2005

2005 National Museum of the American Indian Pow Wow

Last month I attended the NMAI Pow Wow in Washington DC. I was able to visit the dance on Saturday to shoot some photos and video for PowWows.com.

I want to first thank the committeee. They were great to work with. And they put on a wonderful event. The dancers and singers I talked to were all very happy with the weekend. I hope the museum can find a way to do this more often!

I've published my photos and videos to PowWows.com. You can view them here:

http://www.powwows.com/galleries/showgallery.php

I've posted 2 here on the blog. One is of a Southern Buckskin dancers. The other is a panoramic of Grand Entry Saturday evening.

Hope you enjoy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home