Dead Money

SELECT thoughts FROM paul ORDER BY rand()

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

It all ends well...

Well today started off pretty bad. PowWows.com was down and didn't know when or how it would come back, lots of users upset, several clients calling because of thier sites down.

But this evening turned things around!

First I found out that NetFlix now has a distribution center here in Columbia. So I can turn around a rental in 2 days.

Then PowWows.com came back up!

And to top off the night I placed first in our weekly Poker Tournament.

And I found out that a friend of mine is starting work here in the same department!

Not a bad day after all!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah great day for you but lousy one for me! The same time a friend was going to work in the same department as you. A friend was leaving the same department as me!!! Go figure!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home